Skocz do zawartości

Soennecken 11

Polecane posty

Firma Soennecken nie wymaga chyba rekomendacji.

W latach pięćdziesiątych produkowała wieczne pióra w czterech kategoriach cenowych i jakościowych, oznaczonych trzycyfrową numeracją: 111, 222, 333, 444, gdzie trzy jedynki oznaczały najdroższą kategorię. Na dodatek każdą kategorię w trzech wersjach wymiarowych: Extra, Superior i Lady. A żeby jeszcze tego było mało, to wszystkie w siedmiu wersjach kolorystycznych.

Policzmy : 4 x 3 x 7 = 84. Życia i kasy nie wystarczy, aby zebrać komplet piór, o ołówkach nie wspomnę.

Do piór tych produkowano ołówki mechaniczne dla odróżnienia od piór oznaczone dwoma cyferkami : 11, 22, 33 i 44.

Udało się mi zdobyć ołówek oznaczony numerem 11, stanowiący komplet z piórami oznaczonymi numerem 111.

Ołówek kupiłem w oryginalnym pudełeczku wraz z instrukcją użytkowania.

a9083b22cf1ec832.jpg

2e358be9b06191b6.jpg

bbfb6deaddfb6baf.jpg

e474c8ed341df14a.jpg

2d8829d6b56bdee3.jpg

412e0408b8e3a512.jpg

f47731e31b30cafe.jpg

80ddf48c3e3a40ba.jpg

3d92c6f243c60b3a.jpg

c5cba479aa43d9bc.jpg

7ad0977d096f5786.jpg

5aa32ec1fbc8ff73.jpg

727ea174c9147c65.jpg

57654e598660502f.jpg

zdrówka

Edytowano przez konis

He, he....

Marcinie. Przeceniasz mnie. nie mam kolekcji Soenneckenów. Nie stać mnie na nie.

Owszem mam tam parę sztuk niższego sortu, ale nie ma się czym chwalić.

A że pióra Soenneckena były wyższej klasy od MB, to nie tajemnica.

Przytoczę opinię kolekcjonera tej marki.

Soennecken – a company founded in 1875 to manufacture pens and inkwells and is often considered to be the first German company to manufacture fountain pens (that were already included in its catalogue in 1890). The founder of the company, Friedrich Soennecken is credited with having invented the round writing type that we use till date and a number of office stationery items like the ring binder and the hole punch, but it will be the fountain pens that his company manufactured that he will be remembered forever. For Soennecken was not only one of the most important manufacturers of pens in Germany but was also credited with having made pens of such impeccable quality that they alone are enough to provide Soennecken immortality.

The period between the two great wars is often identified as the golden age of fountain pens and it was in this period that Soennecken was the undisputed leader of the pack, churning out with mechanical precision masterpieces that are sought out by connoisseurs to date. Soennecken pens were undoubtedly of exemplary quality – each an example of ingenious German manufacturing prowess, the kind of detailing that we just cannot comprehend today, to the extent of lending credence to the term “German over-engineering”.

Terming Soennecken the “first among equals” as a time when Fountain Pen making was literally (and historically) at its peak, will not be an exaggeration and it is a pity that the company succumbed in 1967, most ingloriously, unable to withstand the post war onslaught of the ball point pens.

Pelikan, Osmia, Kaweco, Montblanc and Soennecken – those, sure were the days for Fountain pen lovers in Germany and I will be failing in my duties if I do not point out the fact that among them, it was Soennecken that had the maximum number of models on offer, along with a rainbow of colours that they were offered in. And, this is not taking into account the offerings of the sub brand Soennecken had for the Swiss market for example!

This is off-course not to say that the World War II was not exacting to the company – its factories in Bonn (where more than 2000 people worked at one time) were obliterated and it was only in 1945 that the son and the grandson of the founder revived the Soennecken legacy by reintroducing two lines of the world dominating Präsident and the Rheingold models. Piston fillers were reintroduced soon after, but by then, the dye had been cast. Perhaps, the die was cast even before, when Soennecken had refused to move its factory out of Nazi Germany (Montblanc did). In hindsight, the decisions not to retain the original logo – an eagle clasping a pen with its talons, or the stubborn refusal to meet the onslaught of the ball point pens by compromising on the quality (Montblanc went in for second tier pens with thinner barrels) were akin to committing Selbstmord.

Oto kasetka prezentacyjna przedstawiciela handlowego Soenneckena z modelem 222. Jak widać zawiera ona jedynie pięć z siedmiu dostępnych ówcześnie kolorów.

Do każdej wielkości Lady, Superior i Extra dostępne było 11 rodzajów stalówek. Do pełnej kolekcji brakuje sześciu piór modelu Soennecken 222.

53a428998615b07d.jpg

zdrówka

Edytowano przez konis