Skocz do zawartości

Jakie to pióro?

Maniek

Polecane posty

siła i moc!
to jest La Plume D'Or. reszta po angielsku:

Bibax capillary-fill Taper/Cone Cap in Red Mottled Hard Rubber. Extremely rare. Information found in "Une Affaire de Stylos" Quintette (1990) [in French language only]. Barrel imprint "Le Bibax B.S.G.D.G. Unis France." "B.S.G.D.G." is the abbreviation for "Breveté Sans Garantie du Gouvernement" which means "Patented without State Guarantee." There is nothing inside the pen, but it is NOT an eyedropper-fill. There are four long slots in the back of the feed. The filling design is to put the pen, nib down, into an ink supply, and the barrel fills through the principle of liquid settles to its own level. The ink in the barrel now acts as the ink reserve. Very rare and very collectible! Hallmarked 18C, fine nib, reads "Warranted OR 18 CTS Osmi Iridium." New-old-stock. Mint.

http://www.gopens.com/Old_Vintage_Pen_Catalogs/Vintage-fountain-Pens-62.php

piszą na podsznurowanej stronie, że "bardzo rzadkie i kolekcjonerskie". swoją drogą ciekawym, która rzeka takie rzeczy wyrzuca, może i ja bym się tam przespacerował. przy okazji rozpiąłbym kołnierz amerykańskiej koszuli w kratę, wypiłbym wino. najlepsze są amerykańskie koszule w kratę.