Jump to content

Co to za Waterman?


Recommended Posts

To jest model Waterman Concord, taki jak ten :


Gdzie można kupić wkłady, to nie mam pojęcia, ale jak wklepiesz "Waterman Concord ballpoint refills" w jakąś wyszukiwarkę, to pewnie coś znajdziesz.


PS. Wydaje się mi, że długopisy Waterman DG, też miały takie wkłady jak WM Concord.

Edited by konis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...